My meanderings working around the world :)

¡Bienvenidos a mi aventura!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving in Mexico

My counterpart pulled out all the stops to throw an amazing Thanksgiving event for the entire engineering department- play-turkey- pumpkin pie, fall decorations, cornucopias even green-bean casserole made by one of the teacher's sisters. The turn out was so great we ran out of almost everything. My first thanksgiving without a massive amount of leftovers. I am so thankful that everyone worked so hard to make me feel at home. The thanksgiving spirit is alive and well in Mexico!



Thanksgiving play- put on by students

In English!



My counterpart and her fab turkey for the feast

Students

Cornucopia table decorations- family style seating 

Students

All the women in the engineering department- small but mighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment