My meanderings working around the world :)

¡Bienvenidos a mi aventura!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Por fin pictures!

Thanks to Eric a masters student of mine who saved the day technology wise so I could upload pictures. More to come soon- an actually legit post coming soon with more photos.

Plaza in Queretaro, Queretaro

Host family during training- Queretaro- Host parents and granddaughter 

Plaza Queretaro

Me in another one of the fab plazas in the center of Queretarto


Example of public landscaping- and the beautiful colors Mexico has to offer

People of all ages just hang out in plazas and people watch, dance, lots of PDA...

Musical dancing light show- held every-night near my home during training



My bedroom during training

The bosses- Assistant Country director, Country Director, My project Director (Tech Transfer)

My training class- Peace Corps Response Mexico- TESOL
Joseph, me & Dennis

Swearing in

Us with our counterparts

Us with our host families during training

Us with the Peace Corps Mexico staff

Me with host mom and granddaughter

Me and My counterparts (la maestra Gavina & Dr. Juan Primo)

Tequisquiapan- Touristy town outside of San Juan del Rio (my site)- day trip- wine and cheese tour!

Hilda- new travel friend- Also an English teacher in town

The view from my classroom window.

No comments:

Post a Comment