My meanderings working around the world :)

¡Bienvenidos a mi aventura!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Site anouncement and some pics (finally)



Im going to....... Choloteca Choloteca the 4th largest city in Honduras with a population of 100,000 people. I leave next Friday for site and get sworn in on Thursday! Swearing in is at the american embassy and is a huge deal because of it also be PC 50th aniversery. More details about my site and swearing in soon.

Finally some pics me working at a the school where I just finished my independent project. And a pic of my host mom dancing in the kitchen during our pupusa cooking lesson the pupusas are the last pic.

Miss everyone. Hope to hear from you all soon.

PS I am going to have a new personal mailing address once Im in Choluteca where you can mail me love letters directly. So Ill keep you posted when I find out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment